Hi and Welcome to ApeX Forum.. Enjoy your day..!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi and Welcome to ApeX Forum.. Enjoy your day..!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MINI SD COMPY (No more slots)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Eupho3oiz

Eupho3oiz
Administrator
Administrator

Hi all!

Just here to announce that the GMs and I have been wanting to host another mini event online and we've decided to hold a ONLINE SD MINI EVENT!

Yes, you heard that right! It will be played on the Search and Destroy mode! So all SD fans out there do hurry and sign up, cause slots are VERY VERY limited for this FUN event!

REGISTRATIONS ARE ON A FIRST POST FIRST SERVED NOTICE! SO INFORM YOUR FRIENDS!

Anyway, here are some details...

To be played ONLINE in channel 10.

Date: Tentatively 12 or 19 Feb at 8PM

Format: 8 teams 6v6 Single Elimination

Maps: SS II, BC I, Hans Cargo and Titans Valley

Round of 8, SS II
Round of 4, BC I
Finals, Hans Cargo
3rd/4th, Titans Valley

Rounds: 7 rounds per side, 14 rounds total.

In the event of a tie, Panic Space will be played. 60 pts 10 mins.

*Please take your own screenshots to prove that you won the game, and in the case of disputes, you may email us as proof. If there are no problems, we will proceed to make everything smooth sailing and easier to manage.*

Prizes:

1st: 1 day AWP Black + 10,000 BP

2nd: 1 day AK Black + 10,000 BP

3rd: 1 day M4 Desert + 10,000 BP

4th: 1 day P90 Jungle + 10,000 BP

NOTE! This is just a fun compy and therefore all cash items and weapons are allowed

At the end of the whole event, I want everyone to feedback on what maps are imbalanced, what you liked about it, what you disliked.

Please try and make the feedback as constructive and positive as you can so that we can improve things =)

THANKS!

START POSTING!

*Edit*

Teams that are confirmed:

1. Majin

Hi all!

Just here to announce that the GMs and I have been wanting to host another mini event online and we've decided to hold a ONLINE SD MINI EVENT!

Yes, you heard that right! It will be played on the Search and Destroy mode! So all SD fans out there do hurry and sign up, cause slots are VERY VERY limited for this FUN event!

REGISTRATIONS ARE ON A FIRST POST FIRST SERVED NOTICE! SO INFORM YOUR FRIENDS!

Anyway, here are some details...

To be played ONLINE in channel 10.

Date: Tentatively 12 or 19 Feb at 8PM

Format: 8 teams 6v6 Single Elimination

Maps: SS II, BC I, Hans Cargo and Titans Valley

Round of 8, SS II
Round of 4, BC I
Finals, Hans Cargo
3rd/4th, Titans Valley

Rounds: 7 rounds per side, 14 rounds total.

In the event of a tie, Panic Space will be played. 60 pts 10 mins.

*Please take your own screenshots to prove that you won the game, and in the case of disputes, you may email us as proof. If there are no problems, we will proceed to make everything smooth sailing and easier to manage.*

Prizes:

1st: 1 day AWP Black + 10,000 BP

2nd: 1 day AK Black + 10,000 BP

3rd: 1 day M4 Desert + 10,000 BP

4th: 1 day P90 Jungle + 10,000 BP

NOTE! This is just a fun compy and therefore all cash items and weapons are allowed

At the end of the whole event, I want everyone to feedback on what maps are imbalanced, what you liked about it, what you disliked.

Please try and make the feedback as constructive and positive as you can so that we can improve things =)

THANKS!

START POSTING!

*Edit*

Teams that are confirmed:

1. Majin
2. FalseHope (Please confirm team name)
3. *LuxuryBrand
3. HeavenRemix
4. Rejects
5. TlEmPo
6. Invictus.XTC
7. Neon
8. Play For Fun

DUE TO OVERWHELMING RESPONSE, THESE ARE THE TEAMS THAT ARE CONFIRMED AS OF NOW. Please keep in mind that if you are confirmed and you don't turn up on the day itself, there will be consequences to be faced.

If you wish to withdraw from the competition, PLEASE INFORM ME BY MONDAY 8 FEB!

Last edited by Eupho3oiz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

2MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Admin

Admin
WebMaster
WebMaster

we can actually try.. but the prize kind of sux..

http://apex.inmyclan.com

3MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm

noodles

noodles
2nd Sergent
2nd Sergent

can i ? can i ? can i ? lols. ehh try la !! sure fun sia ! this compy can make me go crazy ~~ sd leh !! hahahs.. ~loves !
Very Happy

4MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:04 pm

my-polaris

Moderators
Moderators

serious? the majin pro lea

5MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm

noodles

noodles
2nd Sergent
2nd Sergent

just try la. for experience ! XD majin uh ? hmm..we learn how they play la.. XD then we strategize..

6MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Admin

Admin
WebMaster
WebMaster

then the more saturday u should go cos is more like sit down and talk..

http://apex.inmyclan.com

7MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Empty Re: MINI SD COMPY (No more slots) Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 pm

icyx

Contrubitors
Contrubitors

go join lah..wish u guys gud luck!

http://apex.inmyclan.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum